Question
Posted by: Lals | 2011/04/20

Breast Discharge in pregnancy

I am 23 weeks pregnant and have had some clear discharge from my breasts, which I believe is normal. However, from time to time I notice a bloody orange discharge. I''ve been for a breast ultrasound &  all is clear,but should I be worried &  seek further medical advice?

Mention it to your gynaecologist. He can do a breast check.

2
Posted by: anon | 2011/04/21

clear or even milky discharge is normal...it''s called colostrum. i dont believe it should be orange or bloody in any way though. my mom had issues like this with puss and all sorts BUT she always suffered with lumps. if your tests came back clear, you might want another doc''s opinion. i have heard of food changing the colour of your milk but i duno how true that is. good luck!

Reply to anon