Question
Posted by: Theresa | 2012/03/22

Breast cancer

My left breast feels heavy. I also feel an ache through my breast around to my back. I have been to my doctor on 3 previous occasions and everytime he says it is just a pulled muscle. At one time I actually thought it might be heart related but he did an ECG which was fine. This has been ongoing for about 4-5 months now. Should I be worried? I am due to have a mammogram in mid May. Should I reschedule for an earlier appointment?

If you and your doctor can't feel any lumps, then May should be okay.

1