Question
Posted by: CHRIST | 2011-02-07

BREAST CANCER

I HAD A BREAST REMOVED PLUS 5 LYMPH NODES-13 YEARS AGO-NOW IN MY OTHER BREAST- A BIOPSY REVEALED-BENIGN GRADE 11 FIBROCYSTIC CHANGE-BENIGN INTRALUMINAL MICROCALFICATIONS PRESENT-IS THE CANCER COMING BACK-IS THERE TREATMENT-IS MY CALCIUM INTAKE TOO HIGH-I TAKE CENTRUM 50 PLUS AND CALTRATE-AND I EAT ENOUGH CALCIUM ENRICHED FOODS-I AM 58 YEARS-I ALSO TAKE A STATIN 10MG-AND ZYRTEC AND NASECOR-SHOULD I BE STOPPING ANY OF THESE MEDICATIONS-I ONLY STOPPED MENOPAUSE AT 57 YEARS OLD-I HAVE NEVER HAD CHEMO OR RADIATION

Hallo Christ
The biopsy did not show any cancerous changes and no treatment is necessary. You don't have to stop any of your regular medication. The recommended daily allowance of calcium for postmenopausal women is 1100 to 1300 mg per day.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-02-07

Hallo Christ