Question
Posted by: dee | 2010/04/08

breast cancer

i did a mammogram a few weeks ago and they found micro calcifications in the left breast and now they want to operate on the breast. Is this the only way ? the reason i went for a mmamogram in the first place is because when i squeezed my breast , a green discharge came out (both breasts). But the calcifications only show up in the left breast. if they slice me , what happens then to the other breast ?

Breast problems are not the area of gynaecologists, but surgeons. You would have to get advice there.

1