Question
Posted by: rina | 2009-08-07

BREAST CANCER

Age 60 had breast cancer twice, clear since 2002. Mother had breast cancer but lived until 86.

Expert ImageCancer survivors guest forum

It is important to remember that there are different types of breast cancer . Most important to see the oncologist for follow up investigations as prescribed by your dr !!

Breast cancer is the one cancer that reseachers are investicating all the time and new developments are always being discovered !!!
Linda

2
Posted by: sue | 2009-08-07

I was diagnosed with breast cancer 12 years ago and have had a mastectomy and no re-occurence. I try and stay as positive as poosible but the worry is always there about a re-occurence.

Reply to sue
Posted by: lilian sansom | 2009-08-07

2years ago routine mmamo showed non-encapsulated ca left breast. had lumpectomy and a week later mastectomy and axillary clearance. have been on tamoxifen ever since. my ca125 is raised but ovaries appear normal when scanned.- was raised prior to the ca breast. no family history, had been on hrt' s for a few years. tx

Reply to lilian sansom