Question
Posted by: Karien | 2012/01/13

Breast Augmentation

After the birth of my kids, and breast feeding both for almost 6 months, some significant changes has come about in my breast. Leaving me feeling extremely self consious about how they look.

I have done some research and would like to attempt a Breast Augmentation operation.

Could you advise on the possible cost of such an operation? And refer me to fairly affordable Doctor''s in the Pretoria Region?

This is done by Plastic Surgeons and is not paid for by medical aids. I don't know the Plastic surgeons in your area.

2
Posted by: C | 2012/01/24

I can recommend Dr Tienie van Rooyen at Kloof Hospital in Pretoria. Think he is one of the best in South Africa

Reply to C