Posted by: Bratz | 2009-02-04

Breast augmentation

Hi doc,

I' ve been wanting to go for a breast augmentation for very long. I have 4 girlfriends who had done the same and all of them were happy with the end results. I' m 33 years old, do part-time modelling, tall and slender, but miss my boobs I had before my pregnancy. I wear a 34A, luckily no droopy boobs.
I' m not sure what I should go for... everyone have their own opinion. Is silicone the best or safest option?

Dear Bratz
Silicone these days are safe, it keeps better than the saline bags, and rarely leaks. It looks more natural.
See also

Posted by: anon | 2009-02-05

I think silicone feels and looks more natural (this is what I have)

I have felt saline implants, and they feel too hard.

Reply to anon