Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2009/12/17

Breast and Blood

I am 19 years old and sexually active. I got my period 2 weeks ago and this morning I have it again 2 weeks later. My breast seem to be getting bigger. I am not pregnant. I know for sure (I took a test). Why are my Brest growing from a 38C and why did my period come 2 weeks apart? Thanks :)

Hallo Concerned
It may be a breakthrough bleed due to hormonal fluctuations and is usually not dangerous - it will probably stop by itself. If you continue to have irregular periods, increasing breast size or weight gain, please see a gynecologist so that they can look at your hormone levels, prolactin and thyroid functions with a blood test.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/18

Hallo Concerned

Reply to cyberdoc