Question
Posted by: Ana | 2012/09/19

breast

5days ago my boyfriend sucked my breasts very hard and yesterday milky water came from my nipples when i squeezed them and it still comes,they hurt too,it''s not my period but it''s about three days that i see alittle blood too.i didn''t have sex,it was just fingering.my life is very stressful i don''t know what''s wrong and i''m very scared.

Do not be scared. It can be a few things. Use this opportunity to have your general health check up. Perhaps your hormones are just a bit "confused". The best thing will be to ask a health care professional (doctor or nurse) to do a breast examination for you and make sure everything is OK. If you have done this, you can put your mind at ease.
Deidre -SASHA

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/09/19

Deidre -SASHA

Reply to sexologist