Question
Posted by: Peggy | 2012/08/13

breast

Hi doc

My breast are itchy and my child is 4 years old now,what must i do.

Peggy

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination. It is possible that you are suffering from eczema or a dermatitis, due to a yeast infection, causing the itchiness. In rare cases, paegett's disease, can cause itchy breasts. Paegett's disease is a form of breast cancer and it is essential that your doctor to refer you for a mammogram. In the interim, you can use Allergax tablets (available over the counter) to alleviate the itchiness.