Question
Posted by: Worried | 2010/05/14

Breast

My daughter is 17 years old and she says that her one breast is bigger than the other one? One cup sze bigger. Is that something 2 worry about or not?
I know that it is normal for one hand to be bigger than the other but one cup size? Is it normal?

Yes, this is a normal occurence and you should not be concerned. However, to put your mind at ease, you can make an appointment at a gynaecologist for an examination.

1
Posted by: Leanne | 2010/05/14

It is normal to have one smaller than the other, but I dunno if a full cup is too much of a difference.

Reply to Leanne