Question
Posted by: joy | 2008/07/02

breast

doctor is breast enlargement surgery good or not my breast is to small and i don't feel confident.

the reason for asking is for incase i become pregnant because me and my boyfriend want to start family.

please help thanks.

I think the type of breast surgery that is done now, allows you to breastfeed. Other than that there are no effects for the pregnancy.

1
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/02

breast enlargments are not a good idea i saw a episode on opera wer the ladies nipples fell of!
when you do get pregant you breast will get bigger and if you decide to breast feed it would stay that way for a while.

Reply to anon