Question
Posted by: caz | 2010/03/02

breas reduction without surgery

I 29 yr old female, have a broblem with my breast growing from time to time, is the pills that i can take to stop them from growing further as they now starting to make me unconfortable because i have a small body. i dont want to do surgery, is the other options to consider. please help.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Caz

Unfortunately there are no effective over-the-counter products available for this.

2
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/03/03

Hi Caz

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: Penny | 2010/03/02

hello am also having the same problem, am 32 yrs old female, my breast grows in size and they keeping sagging, they make me feel uncomfortable to undress , pls am afraid to do surgery, is the other alternatives of reducing them without going the knife route. i need help!!!!!!!!

Reply to Penny