Question
Posted by: Annemarie | 2011/01/18

breakthrough diet clinic

Lady''s, i wonder what will diet doc think about this diet clinic:

They submit us to a clinic/jhospital for 4 weeks. Put you to sleep and give you some diet food through a drip. And well you are peacefully asleep, they must put some exercise vibrating mashines on your body so that you can " exercise"  well you are sleeping.
Think about this. No cravings, you cant walk to the fridge because you are sleeping.
When you wake up you will be at least 2 dress sizes smaller. Then they can send you home with a diet to maintain your new thin body.
I think they will make a killing!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Annemarie
Well, this clinic you propose, sounds too wonderful for words! I think I should retire from all my jobs and start one, don't you agree? I have also often thought that it is a pity that medical science has not progressed to the stage where anyone who is overweight can pop in and 'donate' as many kgs of fat as they would like to lose. People who want to gain weight could then also pop into such a clinic for a 'fat top-up'!
Warning to all Readers - these are just ideas that Annemarie and I are exchanging - there is no lose-while-you-sleep clinic or fat donation clinic available anywhere in the world at present!!!
Wishful thinking, but human beings are allowed to dream.

5
Posted by: Annemarie | 2011/01/19

I will be your first customer, doc. Thanks for your humour.
Just want to tell you that i am have an appointment with a dietician later today. Cant wait to start. Will keep you updated.

Ladies, for any one''s who is interrested, i will post my diet tommorrow on the forum. Will be a LOW GI Low fat diet for insulen resistance.
Good luck to you all!!!!

Reply to Annemarie
Posted by: Aims | 2011/01/18

I''ll be the second pasient if such a clinic. You know, idees like yours must start somewhere, maybe in a couple of years such a clinic will exist!! he,... he....
Aims

Reply to Aims
Posted by: Annemarie | 2011/01/18

Hallo Goose
Daar bestaan nie so kliniek nie........ Jammer dat jy nie die humor hierin kan sien nie. Ek het eintlik net probeer om n smile op julle gesigte te sit. Ek het maar net bietjie " gefantaseer" .
Ons almal gaan deur n moeilike tyd en ons almal sal graag n kortpad wou gehad het om alles wat jy binne jare opgevoeter het binne n kort tydperk reg te stel. Natuurlik is dit nie realisties nie. Ek is ook maar depressief en baie moedeloos waar ek hier sit. As jy alles insit en jy staan op die skaal en daar is geen beweging nie...... En glo my ek vra die dokter se raad. Ek lees elke liewe brief wat die dames post en ek kyk hoe ek dit in my lewe kan toepas.
Sterkte vir jou pad vorentoe.

Reply to Annemarie
Posted by: goose | 2011/01/18

Jammer om hierop te reageer, maar dis die grootste klomp tjol wat ek al van gehoor het. Watter normale dr sal jou vir 4weke op slaap/diet terapie sit. Die mense probeer julle ''n rat voor die oe draai en die arme mensdom val elke keer vir elke nuwe produk wat uitkom.
Skuus as ek bietjie kras klink maar mense maak dit vir hulself onnodig moeilik. Volg net hierdie dr se advies en alles wat daarmee gepaard gaan en jy sal resultate sien.Hoe moeilik kan dit nou wees......??????????????

Reply to goose

Dear Annemarie