Question
Posted by: w | 2008/06/27

breakthrough bleeding

I keep on having breakthrough bleeding, even after 6 months that I stpooed taking the pill. What tests have to be done by a gynea to determine the cause, and to solve the problem? I want to go to a gynea, but need to know how much it's going to cost me.
thanks

Gynaes charge different rates depending on where you are. You do need to have this investigated.

2
Posted by: BR | 2008/06/30

Dear W

Dr de Gouveia at Eugene Marais Hospital is great, and not to expensive. Her phone number is (012) 3356998, phone her rooms, and explain your problem, maybe they can tell you which test should be done, and give you a quote of their fees.
Good lucl
BR

Reply to BR
Posted by: w | 2008/06/28

I live in Pretoria.

What tests have to be done so that I can ask what the charges will be?

Reply to w