Question
Posted by: LM | 2012-08-17

Breaking up with bf

Hi There

I dated a guy for 2 months but things did not work out becasue I found out that he has a girlfirnd and they are staying together. So i called off the relationship.

A month later I started seeing his friend and now its been 6 months, the relationship started out as casual but now things are hitiing up we spending more time together. I know they say action speaks louder than words, but how do i ask him without scaring him about where is this realtionship heading to? I now have feeling for this guy and so scared to get hurt in case the feeling is not mutual.

The he was really dishonest with both you and with the girl he was staying with, so you are well rid of him. Presumably your new relationship with his friend is nothing to do with him ? Why not just have a casual and calm chat with this new guy, about how you enjoy spending more time with him, but after the bad experience with his friend, you feel scared about the possibility of getting hurt, and though you don't want to scare him off, you'd like to check out whether he is starting to feel as positively about you, as you are beginning to feel about him

1