Posted by: no will power | 2008-11-03

breaking the cycle

how do i break the vicious cycle of binging on food each weekend, then eating strictly weekdays? I lose so nicely in the week, but come weekends, i gain all the weight back! please give me some advice. i need to lose 30kgs

Dear No Willpower
It may help if you obtain motivational tapes from Motivation = or and obtain their motivational tapes to motivate you to stick to your diet. It won't help of you stick to your diet during the week and then sabotage everything over the weekends. Also try adding regular daily exercise like going for brisk walks, swimming, cycling or skipping for 30 min a day. Research has shown that people who do exercise together with their diet are more motivated to succeed.
Holding thumbs for you