Question
Posted by: Morongwa | 2011-03-06

breaking condom

My man is the big side. each time we have sex, the condom breaks. no matter how wet I am he goes on and on and I end up drying up with a broken condom. what should we do?

It might be that he is penetrating you way before you are ready – relaxed enough – especially in light of the fact that he is big. It might furthermore also happen that you are so not stimulated enough – the focus is so on him and his pleasure that you are somehow forgotten and your body stop producing adequate lubrication. You could attempt to add some artificial lubrication to assist you in the love making process as well the tow of you could focus on what you could be doing on your love making routine – time of penetration; is there adequate foreplay? Are both parties adequately pleased during the love making process?

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: Lolo | 2011-03-10

Rongwa Condom man o bowile jong................

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: mark | 2011-03-07

Use a balloon

Reply to mark
Posted by: Condom man | 2011-03-06

Hi there Morongwa: I''ve used 100''s of condoms in my life without a single failure. Before getting married at 36 I had sex with many women + always used a condom. The following simple rules should help with your problem. 1) only use high quality condoms, the best U can get. Not worth it to buy " cheapies"  2) make sure he puts it on properly. Squeeze the teat end between thumb + forefinger to expell all the air + roll carefully all the way up the penis. There must be NO air inside. 3) use plenty of lube even if U r wet. Even use lube inside if he wants to. 4) only use proper water based intimate lube - baby oils+sun tan lotion can cause a condom to break. 5) be careful of sharp finger nails, they can puncture the condom even b4 U''ve had sex. Then let him use a lot of foreplay + clitoral + g spot stimulation so that by the time he penetrates U it''s almost time 4 U 2 orgasm. That way he will not have to thrust too long b4 U both come. When he withdraws he must b careful + hold the ring end of the condom against his penis so that it does not slip off . Hope that these tips will help. Good luck.

Reply to Condom man
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-03-06

Reply to sexologist