Question
Posted by: Bella | 2013/02/19

Breakfast Served

Mornings,

Bran Muffin, cheese and cream, brown Low GI bread, tea and coffee, brown sugar and honey, peanut butter and jelly and fresh fruit in the fruit basket oohh plain yogurt in the fridge and fruit salad....Enjoy

This is the day that the Lord has made...rejoice and be glad in it...blessed day ahead my peeps!!!

10
Posted by: cica | 2013/02/20

Thina besibhukusha ebhavini yokuwasha ye zenke le enkulu ngama- penti - bonke abomalume bahleli esitubhini kwakungekho rape lapho - pity our children cause that innocence and trust is gone .....

My nightmare bekuwukuthunywa e shop yho bekukude kukhona nje these neighbours - and you couldnt say no cause uzoshaywa yho ....

Reply to cica
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/02/19

Ya Telly
I know, you learned emfuleni. Doing it naked. that is another breed I forgot to mention.

5jejr0

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Telly | 2013/02/19

I''m a Black woman from ezilalini and i can swim.

Reply to Telly
Posted by: Bella | 2013/02/19

hahahahahahahahaha @ hardbody hahahahahaah yhooo imini yam intle i must say hahaha...damet ubuyileqa that thing uve shuuuu....

Shame boeta even thou am from eKasi i know how to swim, i might be not a cheese curl but i know how to swimm broe hahahaha....

usile kodwa lol!!!

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/02/19

Umleqwa because you needed to leqa it before cooking it unlike that " lamthuthu inkukhu yomshini, isthothobala" . I see now they call it " Hard-Body" .

The only women I''ve been with who knew swiming were cheese curls from model six. The rest are boring. You will here them agreeing going to Bela Bela or Coast only to end up swiming alone. She will not even want to learn swimming. She will dress up and put toes (not feet or leg) in the water and thats it. Ya Black Women.

I have an appeal to black women  can you please learn how to swim. Okay you dont have to do it like Penny Heyns but get in there and kick the water twice or thrice atleast!

0yoa3t

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Bella | 2013/02/19

hahahaha Amasi utsho kum xa utshoyo I am a Black woman and ndiyazidla ngalonto from the hood baba ekasi straight, angikhulanga ngo cheese boet ibiyi Jam isdala but i am greatful in anything and everything, the only thing i can tell you ndikhuliswe ngothando,

I did not go to Model six schools but coloured school (yuo know my broer...colouredaccent) but ja here i am happy still enjoys life, love life, love people jahhh

...and we call that chicken umleqwa hahaha cook it for hours but when its done ayimandi

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Namthi | 2013/02/19

Yhooooo! hay ndi worse moss cause im trying to recall and I dont remember my child hood memories oh i remeber i went to school and I was doing standard A (grade 1)wearing a wool dress wiith out a panty it was an order i had to follow and i was embarassed i cant remember what happened at school . i dont have a memorable childhood its just all a night mare for me but i was never raped or abused just that i grow up without my mother nobody cared it was tough but i say with all that i ws being prepared because my adult hood is much better since GOD''s intervention cause i almost have all that i dreamed about when i was achild and more is yet to come as I am patiently waiting on GOD :):):)

Reply to Namthi
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/02/19

Bella
You are black woman from township who can swim but did not attend model six schools? Ya, thats good.

Talking of a share on chicken. When we slaughter chicken, my share would be a head of course the intensine would have been braaid long before.

4vi8a7

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Bella | 2013/02/19

hahahahaha yeah Amasi isikhokho with strawberry Jam no butter ne suiker water kwaaaa those were the days, the only time you eat meat nge Sundays after church you know ukuthi uzodla inyama chicken wing oooohhhh

hahaha Amasi you just stir something in me now...i remember when i was a child we used to go to the public swimming pool and we would make us sandwitch so that we dont get hungry, brown bread with Jam or Fish bread (i think they call it french toast now) wearing your painties and vest wawunga rapiwa back in those those wawuhamba nje ungumntwana moss uzihambela nge vest ne painty yakho...but today you cant!!!

Come guys its Tuesday lets talk...What is the best memory you have about your childhood?

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/02/19

Ngathi ngizodla isikhokho sayizolo netiye. something to remind me of good old days when I was a little boy.

rhp25c

Reply to Amasi