Posted by: tko | 2012-08-11

breakfast - must go to toilet

After eating breakfast and 30 minutes my stomach " must"  wants to go.

Are you experiencing diarrhoea or a normal stool? If you are experiencing diarrhoea, you will have to consult your doctor for a stool analysis. If you are passing a normal stool, you have nothing to be concerned about.

Posted by: Serina | 2012-08-13

I am overweight. I am 37 years of age and is 98kg. For breakfast i can only stomache foods with salt. I cannot eat cereals cause they are not tasty. I notmally have my breakfast at 7h30 and then by 09h20 i am humgry. i have coffee at 10h00.
I then have a salad at 1pm and maybe tea/coffee at 3pm and only have dinner at 7h30. How can i control what i eat?

Please help cause I do wanna loose weight.

Reply to Serina
Posted by: Dee | 2012-08-13

Stop eating breakfast, drink water instead.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: tee | 2012-08-12

If you eat dairy products maybe you''ve developed a lactose intolerance. If you aren''t eating dairy products disregard this comment :). Hope it helps though

Reply to tee
Posted by: Tanya | 2012-08-11

Reply to Tanya