Question
Posted by: Newsbreaker | 2013/01/22

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!?

This gives the saying "  Breakfast is the most important meal of the day"  a whole new meaning !!!!

Three of the country’ s biggest STATE-OWNED companies are paying millions of rands to bankroll ­ business breakfasts hosted by President Jacob Zuma’ s close friends, the Gupta family.

It''s been revealled that:

- Transnet forked out R17.5m for 18 breakfast sessions 
- Eskom paid R7.2m to sponsor six sessions (at R1.2m each) between November 2011 and last year  and
- The SABC doesn’ t charge The New Age a cent to broadcast their breakfasts live on SABC2.

Transnet and Eskom claim the 24 sessions they sponsor “ encourage thought leadership, highlight the need to conserve electricity and build their brands” ." 

These companies are monopolies and face zero competition!!! What is the point of promoting a monopoly???

It''s blatant money laundering and racketeering, channeling state funds into the pockets of the country''s biggest corrupt thieves this country has ever seen!!!

It was previously reported that Telkom sponsored 12 business breakfasts to the tune of R12m in the 2012/13 financial year.

3
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/22

I thought of you DH when I saw the pic of the fat mama manoevering a big trolley of loot over a pavement! :)

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/22

Just another way for Domkop Zoomba and his friends to enrich themseves.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/22

Now that is ''food for thought''...

Reply to Leila