Question
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/30

Breakfast

Some of these New Age breakfasts held by this cANCer is being billed at R800 a head.

Good Lord........what the heck (was gonna say FCUK) does a R800 breakfast look like!?!??!

You can go to Wimpy for R20 streaky bacon breakfast and a R18.95 Mega coffee and be full.

An 8 FCUKING HUNDRED RAND BREAKFAST!!?!?!!

I would love to know who the caterers were and what their cut was outta the R800, ACTUALLY the public deserve a complete breakdown of how the R800 p/head was justified

6
Posted by: DWM | 2013/02/01

You continually contradict yourself you dumb shit!

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/31

Wow DWM you are amazing. When Tony accepted a Merc as a gift he was acting on his own and not as an MR you moron. Zille is as guilty as hell. She personally went to the hose of the Guptas in the drakest hours and accepted the cheque. There are sources that are already saying that cheque came from private and it went to private. It may have not been declared to DA. So where is the cheaque tannie.

I AM BLACK AND STRONG AND I HAVE MADE MY POINT

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/31

Well thier you go Selldom, a private cheque, so he was acting on his own behave on not representative of the Guptas.

Reply to DWM
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/31

Go away troll

Reply to DH
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/30

Zille benefited from on of these breakfast which was held in February 2012. She even accepted a private cheque to the tune of R200 000.00 from a Gupta executive.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/30

Ok, enough now...

Reply to DH