Question
Posted by: lisa | 2011/03/17

breakdown

i feel like nothing makes me happy! I live a routine lifestyle and i have a very conservative boyfriend who does not mind living that life...I feel depressed and i dont know why<  my health is not so good either.

I am just tired all the time.....

Fortunately, this is probably not a |breakdown" though undoubtedly unpleasant. Has it always been so ? Or is this a recent change ? Is it more a sadness, or an absence of happiness ? Is it that your bf is so conservative and satisfied with a fairly boring lifestyle, and you are ready for something a bit more, so dissatisfied ?
And start wioth a physical checkup with a good GP, as there could be a physical matter contributing, such as anemia which is more common than most people think, and usually responds well to simple treatment. He can also check if there is a Depression arising, which of course can also be helpfully treated. And counselling could help with the dissatisfaction scenario

3
Posted by: Wise Owl | 2011/03/17

QQ is right. Don''t always be looking at the grass on the other side. Focus on what you have, be greateful and make the most of it. Time waits for no one. I am sure that if you experienced the wilder side of life, tearaway, bad boy boyfriend, clubs and jolling, after a while you would reflect how great you current situation is for you. By all means have a check up to make sure you are healthy and enjoy life.

Reply to Wise Owl
Posted by: QQ | 2011/03/17

Routine life? Welcome to the club. You are not alone, routine life is better than living on the streets with an empty tummy - be gratefull.
Conservative boyfriend? Whould you rather have an unfaithfull, party animal? Be gratefull.
Depressed? Learn to appreciate above and you will find inner peace.
Maybe get some Vitamins? None of us eat properly now a days, too expensive and food too low in nutrition.
Good luck you will feel better soon.

Reply to QQ