Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-03-20

Break Through Bleed

Hi Doc, after my period 3 days later I had another period which now lasted a month and i am still spotting, i went for a pelvic scan and papsmeer and everything seemed normal except the uterus lining that was still very thick, my doctor gave me cycklopron to make the bleeding less but it didnt really help and I had experience abdominal pain also was on antibiotics utrin40 for kidney/bladder infection for 3 days, been taking myprodol.

I am on mercilon and are now starting the inactive pills will I now continue bleeding and have another period?

I am usually a very active person but i feel drained and low from all the bleeding and hormones.

should i stay on mercilon for another cycle? it has been working fine for the last 3 months till now.

i am just so frustrated with the situation.

It may be that the Mercilon is not strong enough for you and that you should change ot another Pill. If the bleding persists, you should have a D&C.