Posted by: Liza | 2009-06-30

Break out the champagne!

I' ve gotten my Unisa exam results back. Passed the one - knew I passed it after I wrote. PLUS I actually qualified for a supplementary examination for the subject I thought I failed miserably. I was going to register for the subject again this semester, but now I don' t have to. I am utterly and totally ecstatic!!! And not just because I' m saving over R800 since I don' t need to register again! The news has made my day.

Message to others - Remember that you only really fail when you stop trying!

May all have a blessed day!

Well done Liza ! Success and savings ! Never stop trying, and continue succeeding. Anything less than success is simply a brief rest on the path towards eventual success.