Posted by: Kasandra | 2008-10-30

Break out

I switched cö ntraceptive from pill to injection and also eating right and training hard. Got a nasty break out of pimples on both cheecks and forehead what can i use to make it go away?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Kasandra, thank you for the question.

Your best option would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the areas of concern and recommend the appropriate treatment regime.
The treatment for acne is dependent on the grade or the severity of the acne.

As a guideline you can log onto my web page: and look for the Skin & Acne Classification under the Resource Tab (bottom left corner). Once you have clicked this tab please click the ‘Grade Your Acne Here’. This will show you photographically the various grades of acne and then one can then click on the treatment guidelines for mild, moderate, or severe acne, depending on the type you have.