Posted by: confused | 2009-07-13

Its been a month and 2weeks since we broke up and we have seen each other 3times since then... and everytime he came around he will cry when he has to leave but he doesnt say anything like coming back or something...this break up has affected him more than me. last nite we sms each other and he even called.,... and he said he missed me and his family is asking about me as he hasnt told them...and the thing is i still love him but the problem is, he is not stable (financially and career wise), he has this company which he cares more about than himself... he rather be in debts than to keep the company above the water....its been happening 2 years now ...and i dont think i am ready to go for another year supporting this has caused a lot of strain on me and on the relationship...but i want to go back to him as he is my everything...what should i do..

If he still comes round, crying, you have not broken up. If you still SMS each night, you haven't broken up. If he hasn't told his family, he hasn't broken up with you. If you take his calls, send SMS, and have him round, you haven't broken up either. You are ambivalent, obviously, and though you have sensible reasons for concern, you seem highly reluctant to actually end this relationship, while he sems to want you back, wihout changin in any way so as to make you happier