Question
Posted by: KIM | 2011/09/22

BREAD

I love 100% Rye bread and I just love fruit and joghurt.
Can I have a sandwich with just chicken on in the morning and a sandwich for lunch with plain ham. then have fruit and yoghurt for midmorning and again mid afternoon and have my normal dinner at night. will I still be loosing weight this way instead of doing the whole diet thing?

Dear Kim
100% rye bread is indeed a healthy option and has a low GI, so eating rye bread with a low-fat protein like chicken without the skin and a thin slice of ham without fat, should not provide excessive amounts of energy. Use low-fat yoghurt to also keep your fat intake low. Eat lean meat or fish with plenty of vegetables and salads plus a low-GI starch (brown rice, pasta made from Durum wheat), and you should lose weight.

1

Dear Kim