Posted by: Cherryblossom | 2009-10-05

Brazillian Wax

Hello, please tell me if there is some sort of cream that one can use to lessen the pain of waxing? do you get something that you can rub on that will sort of numb it? what would you advise please?

Hallo Cherryblossom
One gets a local anaesthetic cream (Emla) but it will be too expensive to use on a big area like needed for waxing. Best would be to try and find an experienced beautician that can do it quickly and fairly painless! Or alternatively use hair removing cream.

Posted by: DA | 2009-10-05

I have been waxing for a long time - it helps to just do it often (once every 5 or 6 weeks). The shorter the hair is the less it hurts. The first few times you wax are very painful but it definitely gets better after a while.

Reply to DA