Question
Posted by: velile | 2010/02/05

bran muffins and weigh gain

i once read that eating bran muffins increase weight,is thi true

Dear Velile
Any food, even a healthy food with a high fibre content, has the potential to cause weight gain if eaten in excess. If you bake or buy bran muffins make sure that they don't contain too much fat (oil, margarine or butter) and not too much sugar and only eat one muffin at a time. If you eat 3 or 4 of those super-large bran muffins that are sold at some restaurants every day then you will gain weight.

2
Posted by: velile | 2010/03/04

i ''m struggling to gain weigh,i''m 170 and weight 65kgs.everytime i eat i have a need to go to the bathroom.i would normally go re.3 times on average.is my metabolism too fast or what''s wrong with me

Reply to velile

Dear Velile