Question
Posted by: dawn | 2011/12/21

braindead

What do you call someone who only thinks about himself? Is only happy at a function if the attention surrounds him, if people start paying me more attention, he wants to leave. Never remembers anything I tell him. Never asks me anything about me...I dont think he knows a thing about me. If I bring up topics of relevance, he has nothing to add and cuts the conversation short. Everything is about him. I feel braindead when I am with him as there is no stimulation. Why you may ask Im with him - well he is fun to be with when with other people, has toys such as jetsky''s, boats, spoils me, has a wide circle of friends. So when we are with other people he is great at the small talk thing, but come one on one with me, I die !!! What should I do?

Could be what is called a Narcissist, after a character in ancient Greek mythology who fell in love with his own reflection in a pool. And apparently that is how he is. You choose to be with him because you enjoy being spoiled by him and enjoy playing with his toys. That's the choice you have made so far. Either accept it, or change it, depending on what is mopst important to you.

2
Posted by: rosco dash | 2011/12/21

Since you have nothing in common you should end this relationship... ooh wait you with him for treats not love so is 99 percent of women, just continue being dead when you with him.

Reply to rosco dash