Question
Posted by: help | 2011-12-05

braindead

When I am on my own, I am happy and content. However, when I am with a certain guy, I sort of go brain dead. There is no thoughts in my head, I lose my personality, I dont know what I want anymore, I become like a vegetable. Is this normal?

Hmmm, brain death is not a recognized result of meeting people, except people who assault you with a brick. Are you, for some reason, anxious in the presence of this particular guy ? Anxiety is probably the most likely cause of such a reaction, perhaps social anxiety disorder, feeling shy / awkward, self-conscious, and protectively inactive ? CBT helps as a form of counselling !

2
Posted by: PP | 2011-12-07

I want to laugh but you could be serious so instead I will ask ''what do you mean brain dead''? it does not make sense. Do you mean you become dumb around this guy? You don''t know what to say to him? Or Is he boring you to a point you just doze off?
Brain dead is something else all together....

Reply to PP