Posted by: Me Again | 2012-12-12

Brain Matters guest expert

This is the first time I''m on this health pages and I would urgently like to talk to the person stipulated above in the subject line. My daughter lost 1/3 of her brain matter in a car accident and subsequent negligence, but is showing signs of ''waking up''

Sorry, I don't work with the section you;'re referring to and have no idea at all who the expert was. I have forwarded your query to the person who is in charge of the Forums to check with whoever commissioned and edited the piece you refer to, and have asked them to get back to you as soon as possible.

Posted by: Me Again | 2012-12-13

Thank you for your reply, but as I''m a single mother and sole provider, I do not have the funds to have this done.

Me Again

Reply to Me Again
Posted by: Health24 Admin | 2012-12-12

Dear Me Again

This was a guest expert for a limited time and no longer answering questions on Health24.

It would be best if you discuss your daughter''s situation with doctors who know her case.

Reply to Health24 Admin