Question
Posted by: weirdo | 2010/10/25

brain going numb

i know this sounds weird and i dont even know if this is the correct forum but sometimes when i am sitting on the couch relaxing or laying in bed watching a movie or about to go to sleep it feels like my right side of my brain goes numb or empty so to speak, there is no headache or anything and it lasts about 20 or so seconds and i am awake but its like i forget to think, i know i need to think of something but when the brain feels empty or numb or whatever it is its like i forgot how to do it

what could it be

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Wierdo,

My advice is to see a Neurologist, as you may have a form of epilepsy - if that is the case then you will need medication.

2
Posted by: weirdo | 2010/10/25

ok thanks very much will do so

Reply to weirdo
Posted by: Headache expert | 2010/10/25

Dear Wierdo,

Reply to Headache expert