Question
Posted by: TLCbear | 2010/03/16

BPD update

Hi there all,

Well last time I checked in was end of Jan about two weeks befroe my BPD op.

I has now been nearly 6 weeks after. One thing i can say is that the op is doing what it is suppose to do. I haven''t been back on Blood pressure medication or Diabetes stuff.

I have lost another 18 kg''s after comming of hospital. So just over 50 kg''s in total if you add the 35 that i lost before the op.

It is strange not wanting to eat or to over eat.

If i go through all that has happened, i really can say that the BPD or surgery should be seen as the last resort for those having a BMI of over 50. So if there is anyone that want to chat I can give my side of the story.

Dear TLCBear
I am so pleased to hear that your Biliopancreatic Diversion is such a great success. Other Readers who suffer from pronounced obesity should contact TLCBear for more information and background.
Keep up the good work

1

Dear TLCBear
Keep up the good work