Question
Posted by: Marion van Vuuren | 2009/10/22

BPD

What over the counter medication can I purchase for This condition. " Reside in Cape Town" 

I'm not sure which condition you mean, but the true answer to both alternatives, would be : nothing. If by BPD you mean Bipolar Disorder, there is nothing useful available over-the-counter ( OTC). At most, St John's Wort works like a weak form of Prozac, but only for the depressive phases - NOTHING available OTC works for the manic phase or as a necessary mood-stabilizer.
If by BPD you mean Borderline Personality Disorder, no medication, OTC or otherwise effectively treats the basic conditoon, only skilled psychotherapy

1