Question
Posted by: k | 2009/11/19

BP medication making me feel tired

I have been very tired and weak for the last month. I have high bp and i am on medication. My bp is fine and my sugar is fine(4.4 in morning of fasting) I thought it was diabetes, as my dad had diabetes. I am also lightheaded and sometimes shaky. I feel so tired that I am going to bed earlier and still feel tired. My mouth is also dry. My head aslo feels " muggy" . What do u suggest?

Dear K
there are many causes of tiredness - one should always start with a good medical check up - look at thyroid functions, iron levels, full blood count and exclude underlying viral infection. Also have your urine tested for infection.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/19

Dear K

Reply to cyberdoc