Question
Posted by: JK | 2009/10/13

BP

HI

I have been on losartin 25mg for a year now after having mild BP.I am a 41 yr old male, 87kg and do daily exercise now after my BP being 120/80 for ages today it was 120/90.

I did not feel stressed so why this jump.

I am concerned as I do not want to have to take more Losartan as I really dont like taking BP medicine.

Jk

Hallo JK
Do not worry yourself about a single high blood pressure reading - if it is consistently higher for a few days in a row, and you don't have any obvious causative factors like stress, pain, or emotional upsets, then you can begin thinking about seeing a doctor for a change in the dosage of your medication. One can get an increase in BP temporarily due to exercise,stress or pain or emotional upsets, the BP usually returns to normal in a few hours. One must also be sure that the machine that you measure with is working correctly.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/13

Hallo JK

Reply to cyberdoc