Posted by: Niks | 2009-01-23

Boys weekend away

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering why is it that boys like going on boys only weekends away?

As a girl i really dont get it. Maybe when Im married with children one day, I might understand that going a way for the weekend with girlfriends and relaxing might be a good thing.

But before the children thing etc i dont understand boys weekends?

Can somebody explain this to me?

To do things their wife wouldn't appreciate ? That need not be sinister, but could include a lot of fishing, watching rugby amnd beer-drinking.
Lets see what others suggest here

Posted by: cd | 2009-01-26

Vra ek ook...... Raas julle koppe of wat? Ag sies man.... Is jy seker jy is ni gay ni john

Reply to cd
Posted by: J | 2009-01-25

John, jy is nie normaal nie, hoor. Netnou dink die dames alle mans wat dinge saamdoen, " wank"  saam. Wat de hel makeer julle?

Reply to J
Posted by: john | 2009-01-23

Its because us men like to drink beer, play rugby and sometimes have a mutual wank together. Nothing just feels good to appreciate the male body and being male.

Women wont understand, because they dont know what it feels like to have a penis.

Reply to john