Posted by: Kelly | 2009-03-27

Hi CS!

Just something that happened in the week.
My bf told me that this other girl basically offered him sex...
Anyways I acted cool although I would have preferred him not telling me.
So anyways he goes on to say he declined and such.
So I ask him why he telling me he could just have kept it to himself and he says he just wanted me to know. Also that he would would never cheat on me and loves me no matter what he as offered...
He also tell me how sexy this chick is and that any guy would jump at the opportunity.
So I got angry and told him to then go and get whatever I don' t care but he must just not think he will be coming back to me.
Anyways we argued about this for a while.Me saying that what he did did not deserve a gold star any guy that was in a long-term relationship and loved his gf would just have brushed it off without a second thought but to me it seems like he still thought about it.
Anyways he tell me last night that he never wanted no gold star all he wanted was a hug and kiss and for me to tell him that I love him.

What is up with that!?
Did he tell me about it to make me jealous and remind me that he is getting hit on everyday.
These are things I know and it dsnt make me feel any better for him to tell me about it and how he declines these offers.
Also why are girls like that these days?
Girls really go around bluntly telling guys they can come over for a quickie if they want, guys they don' t even know and these are girls who seem to be normal teens but the things they do in their own homes are disgusting! On the other hand their parents think they these precious darling who don' t know the meaning of sex.

You may feel you would have preferred that he not tell you. But if he hadn't, and you came to hear of this some other way, wouldn't you have felt cross with him ?
I very much doubt that he had an ulterior motive, rather than seeki g to re-assure you that he had an opportunity and chose not to cheat. Why did you find it difficult to see this as well-intentioned on his part ? You're surely pleased he DIDN'T accept the offer ?

Posted by: Maryka | 2009-03-27

You know, this guy sound insecure to me. He wants reassurance from you in some or other way.
THAT is why he tells you this, coz he wants you to freak and say: " How dare she offer you sex!? You are mine, all mine and I' ll beat her senseless!" .
That is all. Mabe it didn' t even happen at all, mabe he' s making it up to see how you react.
He just wanted to see your reaction.

Reply to Maryka