Question
Posted by: zizo | 2009-10-29

boyfriends lady friends

My boyfriend has several female friends one of whom is married but sms' s him all the time ..... i am starting to feel a bit uneasy about this ............ dont think he would cheat on me but lately i just have a feeling that he is? How can i tell if his female friend is more than just a friend? I do trust him but have been badly hurt before ?

Ah, the curse of the SMS strikes again! Never has it been easier for people who have absolutely nothing worth saying, to say it anyway. Surely this can only be resolved in discussion with him ? There's no reliable relationship litmus paper to reveal whether he's cheating

1