Posted by: Shelley | 2011-02-07

Boyfriends'' glans too sensitive

My boyfriends'' over-sensitive glans is hindering our lovemaking. Help?

I presume that your boyfriend has premature ejaculation .
Emla cream applied to the glans approx.1/2 to 1 hour before sex will assist . The cream must be washed offf before sex . Allergic reactions to the cream are possible and must be monitored . The application of Emla cream must be onto the frenulum and up the sides of the glans . a consultation with a doctor would be a good prerequisite to understand tyhe process adequately

Posted by: XXX | 2011-02-09

Stud 100 OR EMLA cream is the way to go .....

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon | 2011-02-09

Agree with Dan. Circumcision will permanently solve his issue and give you both a great boost in your sexual pleasure. The sexologist''s suggestion of EMLA cream is very harsh. It is used to numb the penis in preparation for circumcision as well. So use it sparingly....

Posted by: don | 2011-02-08

Reply to don
Posted by: Gavin | 2011-02-07

Pull the foreskin back and apply some after shave or surgical spirits. Allow to dry. Do this for a few days. It will sting a little.

Reply to Gavin