Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2010/04/14

Boyfriend''s evil ex

They divorced nearly 13yrs.Hd 2 kids.One kid is very talented/famous.He was pushed aside in that she lied to the kids as tots told them he walked out, hid his post, denied access.Both in late teens &  subtely contacting him.He says he wil tell them 2go and get the truth fm their mother.She has put us both thru so much (thru the kids)incl dragging them to Court.He fought her, then said he can''t do it as it causes the kids trauma.Ths worked 4her.I think she loves him=scorned.She re-married.I know deep down he is bitter at having lost so much of their lives bt he follows both their careers.Hw What advice does one giv to a man.I knw there are many out there like ths.Will the kids ever knw the truth& will it even matter.He is always evil daddy it seems &  so untrue &  unfair.

Whatever is of the most benefit to the kids, is the first consideration. It is frankly abusive when one parent works to poison the kids minds against the other parent, but unfortunately its rarely prosecuted as such.
YOu seem to be busy, though, being anxious on his behalf - is there a good reason why you don't trust him to make up his own mind about how to handle all this ? Has he asked you for advice ?

3
Posted by: Samantha | 2010/04/14

Hi Cybershrink

Yes we discuss it all the time. He has tried so many times that he says the only way is for them to confront her and get the truth first. Its been years of brain-washing and I was there with him so I know.

To ABC:
Actually Cybershrink is rather intelligent and the fewer words he has to read the better. Why don''t you rather abbreviate your unwanted and unproffesional opinion instead, hey?
Tanks

Reply to Samantha
Posted by: ABC | 2010/04/14

You are writing to a professional and asking his professional advice. This is not a sms to a friend. It just shows respect when you take the time to write " know"  instead of " knw" . Wow!

Reply to ABC