Question
Posted by: Another Anon | 2011/09/23

Boyfriend won''t go down on me

I have been with my boyfriend now for over 12 years (I''m 28) and we have a great sex life. He always enjoys receiving oral sex (it''s almost expected everytime) and while I enjoy giving it to him, he has never gone down on me (besides once for 2 min while he was drunk) We often have sessions that are only me giving him oral sex and these usually last 20-30 min (whereas if we have sex the average is 5-8min) I so badly want to experience him going down on me! Foreplay didn''t even include him fingering me until about 6 months ago. It was always just me going down on him. Am I being unreasonable to want him to go down on me? Are there men that are afraid to go down on a woman, and if so, can anything be done to cure it? PS, I am not unattractive nor overweight, so from a physical point of view, there shouldn''t be a problem...any opinions appreciated.

You need to tell him how you feel and that you would really like it if he performed oral sex on you. It is often necessary to explain what feels good and what your needs are in a non critical way or guide him to more receptive areas.

10
Posted by: Dave | 2011/09/30

Only two possibilities here:

a) The guy is an a$$hole

OR

b) You don''t have such a great inviting vagina

Reply to Dave
Posted by: Homer | 2011/09/27

Different strokes for deifferent folks hey ?

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Deon | 2011/09/26

Another anon,I know how you feel,my wife never gives me a BJ. How i wish that one day she wll surprise me but i don`t think that will ever happen. i am a very clean person and make sure that my penis is washed properly everyday but still don`t know why she wont.

Reply to Deon
Posted by: Sushi | 2011/09/24

I am married with two Kids, my Husband still go down on me, your BF is just selfish. Ignore that and concentrate on other parts of your sex life still going well.

Reply to Sushi
Posted by: Another Anon | 2011/09/23

I have tried talking to him, and I was the first girl he was with, so no bad experiences. Thanks for the advice Zuma, but that''s not it either :) When you''re in love, you wear blinkers, so maybe he is just selfish, and I''ve ignored it all this time. I''ve survived this long without it, I''ll manage :) I think the problem is too that he is the dominant one in our relationship, so by him going down on me would be like giving that up to him.

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: Zuma | 2011/09/23

Maybe u shud have a bath now and then so u dont smell like tha fishie

Reply to Zuma
Posted by: hot chilli | 2011/09/23

All I can say is that he is selfish, he only wants to enjoy himself. a**hole, dont give him a Bj again until he goes down on you. I am a woman and its the best thing ever. I enjoy every minute of it, you will too once you receive it

Reply to hot chilli
Posted by: Muffer | 2011/09/23

There''s nothing like going down on a woman, the shear look in her eys, smell of her c$nt, so arousing to a guy

Reply to Muffer
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/09/23

I cannot imagine sex without going down on a woman. Maybe he had a bad experience and that still bothers him. Key word is communication!! Ask him , no tell him to go down on you and to make you cum. It is so nice to see when the woman reaches a climax!!!! And no, you are not unreasonable!!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/23

Reply to Sexologist