Question
Posted by: megan | 2009-10-31

boyfriend problems

dear doc

My boyfriend went on a bussiness trip and came back with this girl' s phone numbers,when i asked him about it he said no the girl wanted mentoring and thats why they are in contact,anyway ive found out that he was lying and he and this girl are now wanting to pursue a relationship,i never confronted him after i realised that he lied,what i did this morning,i took his phone and gave this girl a call and notified her that he is involved with me,i wasnt rude intimidating or anything,i just dont know how to deal with this,i dont want to argue its just emotionally draining,what should i do?

Mentoring is done in person, during office hours and in the office, not by cell-phone. But why on earht would you want to stay or have any sort of relationshuip mwith a guy who has no respect for you, and is selfish and dishonest ? Move on, you deserve better than nthis

1
Posted by: Maria | 2009-10-31

Dump him! Why would you want to stay with a guy who cheats on you?

Reply to Maria