Question
Posted by: Cm | 2009/01/15

Boyfriend living with another woman

Hi Girls and Guys,

Please can you give me your answers please. I have currently just started going out with this guy for about 4 days. Yes it is still new and fresh and all. I knew my boyfriend was going to move nearer to me to Midrand. He said that he was going to share a house with a friend. So i thought this would be ok as two guys sharing a house is ok. Last night he phones me and drops the bombshell that no when he moves into this house on the 31st of this month the lady of the house wants to meet me. She wants to see who he is going out with. I flipped my lid and freaked, because why would she want to meet me if she is nothing of his and secondly he lied to me about living with a guy. In fact it is a chick he is moving in with.

Before we started going out i had to fend off one of his girlfriends who called me and said that he has a child by her and all that. I left it and i accepted him that way. I even phoned him and told him that he should change his attitude towards the woman and baby. Now 4 days ago he phones and says everything is over between them can we get together so i thought it was cool. But when he told me about moving in with this woman i freaked and broke up with him immediately. This morning he phones and says that he won' t move in with her but that is never going to happen as he has already made plans with her. He says i must trust him. I can' t do that because moving in with another chick will lead to something. What am i going to be the side kick or something. Hell no. I am in two minds should i believe him or should i kick him under the bum... Please help urgent....

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Shaz | 2009/01/15

Wow, 4 days and already so much drama?. I couldn' t stop laughing, I mean seriously, are you for real? How much headache will you have in a month let alone 6 months from here. Out of curiousity though, how did you get involved in so much drama in just 4 days, THAT is record breaking.

Usually things that start with so much buggage don' t end up good. I say cut your losses and move on dear.

Good Luck to you!

Reply to Shaz
Posted by: Shaz | 2009/01/15

Good Luck to you!

Reply to Shaz
Posted by: Jane | 2009/01/15

Maybe she is just a friend?
My boyfriend lives with some flatmates, some of whom are girls. I live with a guy. We trust each other, and weren' t ready to move in together when we moved out of home, so decided to opt for the friends route. We have never had a problem with the fact. So unless he gives you reason not to trust him, you have to, or the relationship would never work. At least the other woman knew about you, so he is even talking about you, not trying to keep your relationship secret

Reply to Jane
Posted by: Phumzile | 2009/01/15

I quote: if a man impregnated women and left them, what makes you think that he' ll marry you - Oprah Winfrey!

My dear this is a pathological lier - thank goodness you have not spent your time and emotions on him...

Move on girl, Move on...

Reply to Phumzile
Posted by: Why | 2009/01/15

Why would you want to be with this obvious SOB and willingly know about his lies from day one? Don' t you get it, his lies will not stop girl. Don' t waste another 4 days on him. If he can' t be honest from word go, how will it be 1 or 2 years down the line? Think he will change? NO - DEF NOT. Jeez woman, wake up and walk out. I am sure you can get someone decent and honest - yeah well, there are some out there I suppose. Don' t get caught in lies and pain.

Reply to Why