Question
Posted by: Princss | 2011-12-13

Boyfriend issues

Good day Doc

i just need your help in fixing this ,on saturday night my boyfriend wanted me to give him my staff SIM that i recently got from work so that i can call clients,i told him a couldnt because i was using it for work purposes ,he said that i can keep it he does not want it anymore and got angry ,then he took my old sim card and wanted to give it to his son for him to use it ,everytime i wanted to know what he was gonna do with it he kept brushing me off and i got angry because it is personal and i have the right to know what is going to be done with it and i did not mind giving it to him ,i decided to leave him in the loung and go to bed as i was working overtime on sunday ,woke up that morning and he did not want to speak to me,there is basically silent treatment from his side till today which is tuesday and i just dont know what to do coz i cant take this anymore ,monday i could not comute to work because he refused to give me money to get to work ,i dont know what to do anymore and he is not talking and sks me to leave him alone ,spoke to my sister this morning and she also has no idea what to do ,please help,by the way he is 37 years old.

He asked you to do something highly dishonest, and for entirely selfish reasons. That was no excuse for him to get angry with you. His anger and the mystery he created about why he couldn't use a SIM card he could get for himself, sounds very much as though this migh have been intended for criminal purposes and he wanted the traces to be to you and not to him. At any rate, HIGHLY suspicious. And inconsiderate, and childish and sulking. Why have you chosen to keep a guy like this as your bf ? Don't you deserve better than this ?

2
Posted by: jake | 2011-12-13

Some advise CS.

Reply to jake