Question
Posted by: queeneth | 2010/12/09

Boyfriend hates g-strings

My boyfried is deniying me to wear G STRINGS underwear.
I have a husband who does''nt want me to wear G string underwear and i love them,the worst part of it he doesn''t buy anything for me.W''ve being together for 13 years with two kids.How do i deal with this?

Dear Queeneth,

I would suggest that you start with yourself and with what makes you happy. Your underwear is your own personal choice and what type of underwear you choose to wear should be your own personal choice.

As for how much "power" you wish to give your boyfriend/husband in being able to dictate to you what underwear you may or may not wear is a choice you need to make. They need to make paece with your choice.

16
Posted by: queeneth | 2011/01/06

I don''t think u r coming from this plannet wena WOLVERINE how can u say that to me?i don''t want to swear on u, because u will surfocate baby.

Reply to queeneth
Posted by: wolverine | 2010/12/17

learn to type properly then ....STUPID FAT IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: Akkedissie | 2010/12/16

Check your husband out. Maybe HE is wearing g-strings

Reply to Akkedissie
Posted by: qeeneth | 2010/12/15

U PEOPLE MISUNDERSOOD MY POINT I DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND, IS MY HUSBAND WHO HATES G -STRINGs

Reply to qeeneth
Posted by: LAW | 2010/12/14

IM SURPRISED THAT EVERYONE ADVISING YOU ARE SO CONVENIENTLY IGNORING THE FACT THAT YOU ARE MARRIED AND YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND .... YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW YOU CHEATING PORKER!!! YOUR HUBBY WHO KNOWS YOU PROBABLY BETTER THAN ANY1 DOES NOT APPROVE OF YOUR G-STRINGS, WHAT MADE YOU YOU THINK YOUR BOYFRIEND WOULD? ................
WOLVERINE IS RIGHT..........YOU ARE A FAT IDIOT!!!

Reply to LAW
Posted by: wolverine | 2010/12/14

OH! and 4th.... i have to agree with myself.....YOU''RE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: wolverine | 2010/12/14

first! you are an IDIOT for being married and having a boyfriend.2nd! you are a fat idiot that''s why he doesn''t like it.3rd if the man you married and the man you are cheating on him with don''t like it then definitely you are a fat ugly idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: Barney | 2010/12/13

Queeneth , I agree with Realist. Both your boyfriend and husband is gay!!!

Reply to Barney
Posted by: realist | 2010/12/13

Your boyfriend hates G strings and your husband doesnt like you wearing them ?? So why dont your boyfriend and husband get together to see if they can sort it out

Reply to realist
Posted by: me | 2010/12/10

they are unhygienic - think about it! and maybe your bum is too flabby!

Reply to me
Posted by: nnki | 2010/12/10

i think he is an old fashion donkey.he must go back to where he comes from emaplasini and find his match there,those big women who wears big paratchutes bluomers or whatever.....

Reply to nnki
Posted by: Uptodate male | 2010/12/10

Your hubby is a DORK ! Unfortunately, with someone like that there is nothing you can do to change his mind. Just keep on wearing what you like, even go " commando"  and don''t tell him ! Maybe you could " flash"  a lucky guy and enjoy doing it while the dork sits there looking pleased with himself and its your secret. You will love " getting " him like that for sure.

Reply to Uptodate male
Posted by: A man | 2010/12/10

That''s a shame Queeneth as they so sexy, hard to believe there is a man who does not like them. As I said before, I don''t know the answer to this, wonder what Sexologist will say.

Reply to A man
Posted by: QUEENETH | 2010/12/10

YES I DID ASK HIM,HE JUST SAID HE DOES''NT LOVE THEM.

Reply to QUEENETH
Posted by: A man | 2010/12/10

That is a shame and I don''t know how to answer this. He should be happy that you want to. I love buying them for my lady, we both love them. As a man I enjoy buying her lingerie, and she appreciates it. I wonder why your man does not want you to wear them, have you asked him the reason?

Reply to A man

Any particular reason why he does not want you to wear G strings? I buy everything for my women yet i dont get anything in return. He is a lucky man.