Question
Posted by: Marlene | 2010/02/01

Boyfriend got another girl pregnant

My boyfriend and I after dating for 2 yrs broke up and last year we reconciled and I found out that when we were apart he got another gal pregnant and she is living in his house. He spent most of his time with me after work we are together until around 10PM and he sleeps in my places on weekends he said the woman will be living after she gave birth as she cant just through her on streets. But sometimes this woman calls around 3AM and he will not answer I have a feeling maybe they are still dating but I' m sure they no longer share bedrooms as she confirmed to me. Please help it feel like I' m dating a married man as he can only spend only weekend nights in my house and not during the week!!

What is really going on here ? You broke up, for reasons you don't disclose. He chose to reconcile with you, WHILE in a relationship with another woman he had carelessly got pregnant - so he was cheating on her, with you. He is no cruelly neglecting her emotionally, merely refraining from throwing her out on the streets - apparently she has done nothing qrong, he has just changed his mind abou the relationship, yet again. Effectively, he is cheating on both of you, with each other, at the same time.
How on earth do you manage to feel you could possible trust him in circumstances like this ?

1