Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2010/09/30

boyfriend cannot have an orgasem

my boyfriend is 31 and has only once had an orgasm in a vagina...he can take hours to come , or cant come...i love having sex with him..but he has a mental block to orgasm..help!

your boyfriend is suffering from Delayed Ejaculation. Treatment and diagnosis are available through a urologist.

8
Posted by: WickedGoodGuy | 2010/10/04

Hey Sandy

I just don''t think your bf is that in to you. But hey, give me a try. I promise I will reach orgasm every time. 20something at webmail.co.za

Reply to WickedGoodGuy
Posted by: Homer | 2010/09/30

Real mature Me too - Go to bed,You got school tommorow.Idiot.....

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Me too | 2010/09/30

Homer..........see that you are not a SPELLING NAZI, why don''t you give some answers...........OR SHUT UP!!!!!!

Reply to Me too
Posted by: Homer | 2010/09/30

Are you the spelling Nazis - Stop criticising and give an answer, Or shut up ...

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Dd | 2010/09/30

Damn girl did you go to school?

Reply to Dd
Posted by: Me too | 2010/09/30

Ok i agree with VEE..........no man, your spelling is very bad...........If he is 31, surely you must be older than 10.......... Coz you spell like someone that''s in grade 5.....no i mean grade 3.......

Reply to Me too
Posted by: vee | 2010/09/30

perhaps he''s too busy laughing to himself about your spelling?
WOW. How old are you anyway?

Reply to vee
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/30

Reply to sexologist